Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Running Another Chain

The list of passages that I really do not like seems to be growing.  Thomas Jefferson cut those out of his Bible.  There are some that I would like to remove as well but I take Revelation 22:18 – 19 rather seriously.
Running Another Chain
1 Corinthians 6:12 started me chasing a chain of cross references – oh by the way that is something that I have done for a long time, running chains of cross references, it is a good way to get a feel for what the Word says about a topic, even one you do not really like.

Here are the passages I was lead to this morning:
  • 1 Corinthians 10:23 – 24
  • Romans 14:15
  • 2 Peter 2:19
  • Philippians 2:3 – 4
  • Ephesians 4:29 just came to mind as I was typing this.
What do you see there?  I will share my thoughts and my application tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment