I have done that with Romans 8 – 11 during a study of the book of Romans. I have done it with single chapters in 1 John. The point is that you capture and synthesize what you have learned. I find that writing out those findings in a way that is easy to communicate forces me to think through the implications of what I have studied more deeply.
Some of the bullet points of our summary of Daniel this morning:
- God is in control of who is in leadership whether Godly or not.
- God holds all leaders whether Godly or godless to account.
- One has to be prepared to obey God in difficult situations before one is actually in them.
- Character does not need to self-promote. It will be recognized.
- Prayer is key to the successful navigation of difficult times.
Dive in. If you have questions about how, ask.