Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

Christ Alone

Working through Colossians again this morning – does this ever happen to you?  I was reading through Colossians 2:1 – 15, working through the details in the text and a song started playing in my head, “In Christ Alone.”  It seems to capture Paul’s intent here.
We are covered over each day with information.  Suggestions on how we are to live our lives.  Paul describes that as philosophy, empty deceit, and the traditions of man.  He sets that in stark contrast to the fullness of the riches of understanding and true knowledge of the mysteries of God.  He states that the treasure of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in Christ.  It reminds me that I need to dig deep into that relationship.  My focus needs to be, “In Christ Alone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment