Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Behind

I am running behind today – ever happen to you.  We are babysitting two of our grandkids, and though I made a list of what needed to be done today, did not happen.
Behind
So here I sit at the end of the day with two things that literally have to be done.

I may have said this before, the reason I do this is obedience.  I was strongly impressed I needed to write this thing daily in November of 2011.  So far that direction has not changed.

There are days when I am not able to spend as much time as I would like on this – this is one of them.

Ever happen to you?  Ever run out of time to do that which God has led you to do?  Makes me question my priorities, or how I chose to use my time earlier in the week.

1 comment: