Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Taxes

For the past several days I have been working on my 2014 taxes.  I hate working on taxes.  I pretty much hate anything that deals with the tedium of accounting.  Which is interesting because both my father and my oldest son are accountants.  I guess that gene skips a generation.
Taxes
The amount of time and effort it takes to comply with the government really bothers me – I would state that more colorfully but this is supposed to be a Christian blog after all.  The only thing that gets me through all of this is Mark 12:17.

I am going to owe money.  I would like to do what Peter did in Matthew 17:27.  I think I will go fishing…

No comments:

Post a Comment