Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

News

“Did you talk to your surgeon yesterday?  My doc asked.
News
“No, I am not supposed to see him until next week, why?”

“He called me yesterday.”

“Oh, why?”

“He asked if I remembered you.  He then told me the pathology report came back and it was positive for lymphoma.”

“Oh.”

That was Tuesday, about noon.  My first reaction is that everything changed at that point.  But, on further reflection, that is simply not the case.  Psalm 139:3 was true on Monday.  It was still true on Tuesday at noon.  My path had been scrutinized and it was known by the Lord, I just was informed what the next section was going to be.

A couple of days ago I asked what happens when our convictions intersect with life.  Many times they are rocked.  By God’s grace mine have not been.  I know He knew this.  I know He is in control of this.  Like Paul says in 2 Timothy 1:12, I know whom I have believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment