Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Four Stages of Maturity

I wrote about Robert Morris' message on the four stages of maturity back in December.  I mentioned then that I was not able to locate the message.  I went as far as calling his church and asking for help.
I found a message for which I have been searching for about two years it is great on our growth as believers.  Thoughts at DTTB.
This afternoon I found the message while prepping for a meeting tomorrow night.  Rather than write about what he has shared so powerfully, I have stored the notes here and you can watch the message here.  Note that it says Inside-Out Families...

It is well worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment