Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Really?

“I do not have time to study the Bible.”
“Study the Bible? I have not studied anything since High School!”
“I do not want to go that deep.”
“It is my pastor’s responsibility to study the Bible.”
“I am not smart enough.”
“I need my pastor to tell me what the Bible means.”
“It is too much work.”
“Study is too hard.”
“I do not know how.”
“It is too confusing.”


“For this commandment which I command you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it out of reach. It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will go up to heaven for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will cross the sea for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it. Deuteronomy 30:11 – 14

No comments:

Post a Comment