Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Panic

Ever find yourself behind the 8 ball in the Christian life?  Thoughts at DTTB.You ever realize that you are way behind in a project that you thought was on schedule.  That happened to me this afternoon.  I leave for Nepal on 11/12, but I leave with my wife for a trip on 11/3.  All that I have to have for Nepal and for the Morocco trip two weeks after I get back has to be ready when we get in the car on 11/3.  That is four weeks from now.  Yikes.

The translation for Nepal is in limbo.

There is no way I can do that myself.

This is not news to the Lord.  It is, more than mine, His project, this is not new data for Him.  I cannot see how this is all going to come together.  But that is the last half of Hebrews 11:3 is it not?  I have to have conviction of things not seen.

That is the essence of Hebrews 11:6.  I have to trust Him, in all of this that I cannot control, I have to trust Him.

Not easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment