Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

One Another

A couple of days ago I wrote about a brother who challenged some of my assumptions on Ephesians 3:2.  Yesterday we talked on the phone and he shared a struggle that he was having with a situation in his ministry.  The Lord used me that time in his life to encourage him.
We have to have one another to navigate this Christian thing well...  Thoughts at DTTB.
That is the way this thing is supposed to work.  We are to be engaged with one another at a level that allows us to speak freely into each other’s lives.  He and I have a long relationship.  We know each other’s strengths and weaknesses.  We have seen the other succeed and not so much.  There is no pretense, no gaming of issues.  I need that.  He needs that.  All of us do.  It takes time.  It takes work.  It takes a number of blows that each of you survive.

It is worth the fight.  Fight for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment