Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fools

Since it is April 1st, it seems appropriate to mention fools, the Bible certainly does.
Fools
You know the verse, Psalm 14:1.  Those who say that there is no God are fools.  Not just April fools, but every month fools.

If they do not change.  They will be fools forever.

I am not a big fan of fools.  One friend remarked that I do not suffer fools gladly.  He was correct.  But Romans 1:14 tells me that I am under obligation to fools.  I am under obligation to share the good news of Christ’s life, death, resurrection, and ascension with them.  2 Corinthians 5:14 – 21, reminds me that I am not to view fools according to the flesh; rather I am to beg them to be reconciled to God.

That is a hard assignment.  Sometimes it is not very pleasant to talk to fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment