Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, January 19, 2015

Great Questions

Met with a good friend today.  It has been a while.  I was out of the country a lot in November and December and when I was here I was traveling elsewhere.  Add that to the fact that he is on sabbatical and we have had a hard time connecting.
Great Questions
One of the things I appreciate about him is that he asks good questions.  Hard questions, but good.  He asked what the highlights of last year were, there were a lot.  He processed some of the projects I did last year with me by asking which were the most strategic.

They were not easy questions to answer.  I will have to take some time to really think through what he asked.  He was pushing me to use my gifting and design most effectively.  I need him.  I need friends like him.

His questions were a gracious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment