Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More Waiting, More Hope

Twice in Psalm 62 the same phrases are repeated, Psalm 62:1 – 2, 5 – 6.  A couple of days ago I shared observations from Psalm 39:7.  These passages echo what David said there.
Why do we wait on God?  Thoughts at DTTB.
Look at what is repeated in those verses:
  • From Him is my salvation
  • He only is…my salvation
We wait in Him, thus we hope only in Him, for only He is our salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment