Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Deep End

Still working through Ephesians this week.  Met with a group of men this morning and a Pastor in Morocco via Skype after them.  The book is so deep I feel like I am over my head in the deep end of the pool only to realize that I am in the shallow end of a pool of infinite depth.
The Word is so deep it is sometimes overwhelming, but it is worth the plunge.  Thoughts at DTTB.

If you are not in the book that reveals the infinite character of the overwhelming God we serve on a regular basis.  And if you are not doing that on your own, just you and God, not reading a commentary or the notes in your study Bible, or following someone else’s fill in the blank study, you are filtering your experience through the walk of another.  If you need help.  I will help you.  If you know how and are just not doing it, get with it.

You will drown in grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment