Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Impossible

One more thought from Psalm 15.  Note how the one who can abide in God’s tent is described:
To live up to what God demands - impossible.  Thoughts at DTTB.
He Does He Does Not
Walk with integrity Slander
Works Righteousness Do evil to his neighbor
Speaks truth in heart Take up a reproach
Despise reprobates
Honor those whe fear the Lord
Swear to his own hurt Change

Put money out at interest

Take a bribe against the innocent

Bottom line, this is impossible to live up to, at least it is for me.  It drives me to my knees in gratitude for the grace that God has demonstrated toward me in His Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment