Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Payment

I mentioned yesterday that I just got back from a project overseas.  It was a difficult trip.  Such that I have been sick since I got back.  The change in diet, the 27 hour trips, my body is not adjusting as quickly as it used to.
Payment
So as well as the monetary cost of the trip.  Part of the payment is on my body.  One of my applications from this trip, I need to loose weight and get in better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment