Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Weary Yet Pursuing

Thursdays are long days.  I started at 0600 with a study.  Had a doctor’s appointment, post-surgical, at 8.  Then got in the chair and talked to a missionary for about two hours about his post it note timeline, part of the Your One Degree process.  Then went to print the handouts for tonight.  Set up the equipment for the workshops this evening, one handed.  Conducted the workshop and just got home.
You ever keep going just on the strength of what you are doing?  Thoughts at DTTB.
I am tired, but energized.  I can keep going for a while.  In the workshop men were beginning to see how what I am showing them helps them significantly better understand and grasp the Bible.  It is a thrill to see the lights go on.

It makes me feel a bit like one of Gideon’s men in Judges 8:4.  I cannot believe the Lord allows me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment