Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Friday, September 19, 2014

Heart

A couple of nights ago I met the ORU student who has agreed to translate my material for the trip to Nepal.  She is a pre-med student.  Her family were refugees from Bhutan.  Her father is Hindu, her mother, Muslim.  Her siblings are Hindu.  She came to Christ through the Jesus film.  She is the only believer in her family.
From time to time I meet believers whose faith and commitment humble me...  Thoughts at DTTB.
The translation is not trivial so I offered to pay her.  She refused.  She said that she wanted the people in Nepal to be able to study the Bible.  She told me that she was going to ask her Hindu brother to help her.  She told me this with a slight smirk on her face… she wants to use this to engage him in Christianity.

She is really tiny.  She has a big heart for the Lord and for the people of Nepal.  It was a privilege to meet her.  I am humbled that she wants to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment