Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Why God Leads Us

Like, I think, most believers, I look at all that God does for us as a really good deal – for me.  He died for my sins to keep me from going to hell after all.  This whole thing is focused on saving my scrawny hide from the pit.  I am rather grateful for that.
Ever wonder why it is that God leads us?  Thoughts at DTTB.
To top that off in Isaiah 30:21 we are told that God is going to tell us which way to turn in our walk.  So not only does He save us, He leads us.  Good deal for us.

Read, though, Psalm 31:3, especially the last part of the verse.  Why does God lead us?  It is not for our benefit.  It is for His name’s sake.  Same reason we are forgiven.

Maybe this is not all about us after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment