|Example of particularization moving from general to specific...|
- He parsons all our iniquities
- He heals our diseases
- He redeems our soul
- He crowns us with lovingkindness and compassion
- He satisfies our years with good things
So what do you do with this? Well there are a series of questions one can ask about this relationship, you may not be able to answer them all, but I find that the questions tend to lead to more observations:
- What is the meaning of the general statement and of the particular statement(s)?
- How does the general statement illuminate the particular statement(s)?
- How does the particular statement(s) illuminate the general statement?
- Why use such particularization/generalization?
- What does it imply?