Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, November 4, 2013

Christianity – Not for Wimps

Had one of those times in the Word this morning where the Lord led me on a journey through a number of passages.  I will list them here for you and then make a few comments that may bleed over for a couple of days – or not.
If you think that this Christian thing is easy, well...  Thoughts at DTTB.


I was going to tell you what I got now, but that violates both my typical MO and what I saw in these passages…  So I will wait until tomorrow.  Oh – you probably know this but if you hover your mouse over the references you should be able to read the listed passages or click on them and they will take you to those passages at Biblia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment