Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Starting

Yesterday I shared that it was important to finish well and that required finishing each day well.  This morning as a group of us were talking through John 16 – 21, it occurred to me that to finish each day well one has to start.
In order to finish, I have to start.
Each day when I arise I need to renew my relationship with Christ.  If I do not start, finishing is not much of an option.  Lamentations 3:22 – 23, came to mind as I was thinking through this.  Each morning I have to engage in the Lord’s lovingkindness.

There have been periods of time that I have not done well with this.  Busyness or planning things early in the morning that seem to have greater importance at the time, or simply just choosing to not do what I know I need to do.  Those days I do not start, I do not finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment