Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Source of Hope

A few days back I was reading 1 Samuel 2:1, I was struck by the last half of that verse, “…my mouth speaks boldly against my enemies, because I rejoice in Your salvation.”  I immediately thought of 2 Corinthians 3:12:
Therefore having such a hope, we use great boldness in our speech,
Source of Hope

The source of our boldness is rejoicing hope in the salvation of our God.

Think about that.  I want to develop it further.  In the next day or so…

1 comment:

  1. It is becoming more and more clear to me that hope is a critical need in my thinking constantly. It may be the most neglected subject in my daily practice of the eternal holy trinity "faith, hope and love." (1 Cor. 13:13)

    I look forward to your thoughts, Mike.

    ReplyDelete