Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Finding

John 14:6 is a passage you probably have memorized.  It is perhaps only slightly less well known than John 3:16.
Finding
As I read this the other day, it occurred to me that the import of this passage is that no matter what we are seeking in this life, Jesus is the fulfillment of that search.

If we are seeking purpose, He is the way.

If we are seeking reality, He is the truth.

If we are seeking meaning, fulfillment, health, healing, happiness, significance, He is the life.

The search is over, we should be about finding.

1 comment:

  1. Dead on, as I am finding finally now after over five and a half decades of growing and learning to walk with Christ. I am aware of my longing for all of the things you list. As you rightly observe, I've been focused on seeking these things and not finding them, missing that I had Him all along. What I need is the firm awareness of Christ Himself.

    ReplyDelete