Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Challenge

A ChallengeI meet often with men who are interested in getting into the Bible more effectively.  We meet initially for about four weeks depending on schedule.  The first time I meet with them I share the why.  Why is it important that we study the Bible on our own?

Then we start with a study on John 15:5.  It is a verse analysis study.  I start there because it is a very familiar passage.  Most have heard a message or more on that passage.  Many have memorized it.  I pick a familiar passage because I want them to see that there is always more there than they think…

So I have a challenge for you.  Take this outline; this verse analysis study and use it with John 15:5.  You can do this in 3 minutes, 30 minutes, or 3 hours, your choice.

Let me know what you find.

2 comments:

  1. Good simple but comprehensive outline for this type of study, different than I have used before. I look forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete