Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Four Meetings, Study, and Thinking

That was my day.  0600 Bible study on 1 Timothy 5, on line study with a pastor in Morocco on Jeremiah 37 – 38 at 0800, on line working through a guy in Omaha’s DESIGN at 0900, a short phone conversation on the proper translation of “οἱ κοπιῶντες ἐν λόγῳ καὶ διδασκαλίᾳ,” in 1 Timothy 5:17 with a colleague in Durham, lunch meeting with the founder of a ministry I have walked alongside for the past 12 years at 1130, working through Psalms 111 – 115, some time in Psalm 119:1 – 8, and working on leadership development curriculum for training pastors in Pakistan, Nepal, and Uganda.  It was a good day.
Four Meetings, Study, and Thinking
Finished by playing with two of my granddaughters and watching part of the Lion King with them.

It did not seem like I was getting much done.  It never does.

Now writing this

These come out of my days.  I am not sure what to say about this one.  So I will stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment