Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, May 11, 2015

More Answered Prayer

More Answered PrayerI have shared before that my dad has been fighting cancer and that my granddaughter was legally blind and may have had Hirschsprung's disease.

Today my dad, brother, and I met with the doctors at MD Anderson.  We found out that though the cancer has grown some, it is still smaller than it was in January.  So he gets another 3 months off of chemo.

We have learned that my granddaughter can now see out of both eyes.  She will still probably need surgery, but she will be able to see.  We also have found out that she does not have Hirschsprung’s.

So before the answers were wait.  Now they are yes.

Persistence is what we are told we need in prayer.  But it is still God’s choice how He answers.

1 comment: