Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Difficult People

Ever had someone who just rubbed you the wrong way?  Someone who seemed to always be against you?  Someone with whom you struggled with all of the time?
Difficult People
Reading in Ephesians 6:12 the other day I am beginning to wonder if the struggle is with them or something else.  Paul tells us that our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with rulers, powers, world forces of darkness, and spiritual forces of wickedness.  Got me to wondering if those entities were also involved in the relationships with which we struggle.

I am not sure.  I know it is going to change the way I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment