Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Work or Abide?

A few weeks ago I was looking at Galatians 5:16 – 24.  In my journal I listed out the works of the flesh vs the fruit of the spirit.  The fruit is nine fold.  The works?  Well there are 15 of them listed.
Work or Abide?
Working those 15 will not get one into the Kingdom.  Having the fruit – there is no law against one who has that fruit.

It seems that we work for the deeds and we abide for the fruit.  One has real benefit the other a significant downside.

I choose abide.  But, there are many times that I want to work at it.

Never works.

No comments:

Post a Comment