Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The List

Have a do list?  Does it list the projects you need to do?  Does it ever get shorter?  At night mine seems to grow.

Then when something does get done, it seems like a bigger task is added.
The List

It can – no it does get draining.

Then to top it off, things seem to break.  Expensive things.  So then one of the tasks become get the expensive thing fixed and then find the money to pay for the fix.

So the list never seems to get shorter.  In the midst of all of that I am supposed to seek first His kingdom, Matthew 6:33.  I am supposed to have a quiet time, and study my Bible.  It becomes easy to put some of those urgent things on the list ahead of the important things I am supposed to do.

I am finding when I lapse into that behavior, not only does the list seem to grow longer, even though I got something off the list, it took a lot out of me.

When I do the important first, things seem to go smoother.

You would think I would learn from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment