Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

What to Do?

If you are like me you find yourself with more to do than you have hours in a week.  In the past couple of days there have been several things that have come up that I have wondered whether I should tackle.  One has to do with this blog.
What to Do?
What I am learning, is that I have to ask.  There have been times when the Lord has asked me to do things that I really did not want to do.  There have also been times that I have done things that He really did not want me to do.

I find that when I move without asking, the results are not all that sterling.  Problem is I am biased to do, not ask.

But like all of the people in Mark 5, I am becoming desperate.  I am more and more convinced that desperation is God’s way of driving me to my knees.  For the sole purpose of sifting through what can be done and what should be done.

I am not good at it.  But I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment