Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Affirmation

You ever wonder if you are really doing the right thing?  I have worked with a man in another country for about two years.  First helping him in personal Bible study and then helping him help others.
Affirmation
I have often wondered if the efforts are really making a difference.  I am convinced that getting someone into the Word for themselves is all one really needs to do.  I am convinced of that from experience and from what the Word says about itself.

But sometimes I wonder.

Today I met a pastor who knows the man I have been helping for the last two years.  He shared with me that the last two years have been life changing for that man.  The Lord did not need to affirm that.  It was a grace that was kind and encouraging.

I am grateful to Him for the affirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment