Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Panic Resolved

There is no reason to panic when we trust God...  Thoughts at DTTB.A few days ago I shared I was in a near panic about a project in Nepal.  Yet again, God has come through, big time.  Today I talked to my translator.  We are in sync to get the material translated by Friday.

An hour later, I got an email from a missionary in Nepal with all of the Bible passages I need in the right version of the Nepali Bible.

This afternoon there were three checks in the mail that will help with all three trips.

Yet again a reinforcement of the fact that we have to be assured of what God has told us to do, even when we do not see how it is going to work, Hebrews 11:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment