Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

He is there and Answers Prayer

Last evening just before I went to bed I got an email from a man in another country that was a huge answer to prayer.  This afternoon that answer was compounded as I talked to a man who gave me several other options to solve the same challenge.
If you have a challenge, I am here to tell you that prayer works...  Thoughts at DTTB.
I am traveling to a remote village in a country – I will take me four days to get there – I do not speak the language there and they cannot read my handouts.  So I am having them translated by a native speaker.  The challenge is that I use several passages of Scripture in the materials including the books of 2 Peter and Jonah.  However, I have not been able to get digital copies of the Bible in the local language.

The email was from a person in the country that had access to a digital copy and was willing to send me the passages I need.  He was one of about 15 people or organizations I have approached about this.

The conversation this afternoon provided me with 2 more resources to translate my materials and 2 more that may have digital copies.  This was great because in January I will be in another country whose language I do not speak.  These resources can translate my material into the language I need.  However, I have not found the Bible in that language yet.

But as Hebrews 11:1 says faith is the conviction of things not seen.  He has answered prayer for these projects thus far.

He is faithful.

1 comment:

  1. God get's done what He wants to be done to His glory. "If you ask anything according to My will, I will do it!"
    Thanks for the encouraging news, and for giving the glory to God!

    ReplyDelete