Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

Sovereign Interruption

Part of the recovery from this surgery is to sit in a chair that moves my arm rotating it to the left and raising it up from my side.  This is for six hours a day.  Three sessions of two hours each.  Each session the rotation in both directions is increased by 3 degrees.  It hurts.
What do we learn when the Lord changes our schedule radically?  Thoughts at DTTB.
She is smiling because she really isn't using the machine.
So to say my routine is altered would be a massive understatement.  The meds make it hard to concentrate.  I am not able yet to spend as much time in the Word as I normally do.

I am asking the Lord what He wants me to learn, besides one hand typing.  One of the things I value and receive value from is my Bible study.  I am wondering if that is something that the Lord may be doing.  Reminding me that my value is not in what I do in the Word but only in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment