Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

One of those days…

This has been.  I have been working now for 12.5 hours.  Not done.  Started at 0600 with a workout with two other men, yes that is work.  Ecclesiastes 10:10 tells me that I have to sharpen the axe, with the trips I have coming up, I have learned that if I am in shape I can handle the trips better.  The workout is trip prep.
Ever had one of those?  Thoughts at DTTB.
Most of the day was paperwork.  I had taxes to file, and other exciting stuff.  Several phone conversations and a lunch meeting.

It was busy.  The highlight came at a part time job at which I worked this evening.  There are a couple of young men there that I have helped some.  One of them came up to me and was really excited about something that the Lord showed him in the Word.

Another is a different person than the guy that started there a year or so ago.  I have seen tremendous growth in his life in the past year.  I was able to pull him aside today and tell him I had seen that growth.  I later heard him sharing with one of our coworkers who may not be a believer.

It has been a good day.  A long day.  As Psalm 118:24, says, “This was the day that the Lord has made…”  I rejoiced and was glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment