Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, June 26, 2014

God’s Perfect __________

Just fill in the blank.  Things that come to mind right now are love, timing, care…  I am sitting at my desk working and get a phone call that tells me of answered prayer that has been on the list for 12 years.  What the answer is, is not important.  The one who answered is.
What God does is perfect, not just good...  Thoughts at DTTB.
It is last minute from our perspective.  It was a long battle.  Frankly, it may not still be over.  From God’s perspective the timing is perfect and the result is exquisite.

Yesterday I suggested that it is not easy to trust God at times.  His timing and answers are seldom in line with what we want.  I forget that this is His story.  It is His glory that matters.  It is His desire that counts.  My Bible tells me that I can trust Him.  That what He wants is the very best, His perfect best for me.  I just have to hang on and trust.

The writer of Hebrews calls it rest.  So in the midst of all that we struggle with in prayer we must be diligent to rest in trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment