Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Share What You Know

Yesterday I suggested that as believers we need to be about the business of sharing our relationship with Christ.  I mentioned that we need to share what we know.  That is rather important.  Why?  Well it is really hard to share what we do not know.
Evangelism is not hard... you just share what you know...  Thoughts at DTTB.
One of the best illustrations of this, one that shows the power of sharing what you know is in John 9.  Further, in my estimation it is one of the best examples of evangelism in the scripture.  It is also one of the most humorous passages in the Bible.

Read through it and jot down some observations.  I know that I told you I would comment on this today, but you really need to enjoy this passage on your own first.

I promise I will at least start to share what I see here tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Great encouragement - "...enjoy this passage on your own...!" What refreshing living water is here. Thanks, Mike

    ReplyDelete