Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Old Friends

For the past several years I have been using the morning and evening readings out of a 1945 version of the Book of Common Prayer.  It has been an interesting journey.  There are times when I see the themes that those who put the versed together saw, at least it seems that way to me.  Other times I have found myself struggling with issues and the passages for that day deal directly with my struggles.
Do you have passages to which the Lord continually draws you?  Thoughts at DTTB.
Today all of the passages were ones in which in the past I have spent much time.  They are like old friends.  Do you have passages like that?  Passages that the Lord draws you to time and again?  Rather than comment on them I will just share them with you…  I trust you will enjoy them as much as I.

Morning: Psalms 42, 43; Exodus 17:1 – 7; Hebrews 4:14 – 5:14

Evening: Psalms 93, 111; Isaiah 43:1 – 7; 1 Peter 3:1 – 12

Enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment