Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Unshaken

In both Psalm 15:5 and Psalm 21:7 the Lord describes one who is unshaken.
How do we make it through life's hard times unshaken?  Thoughts at DTTB.
In Psalm 15:5 I am blown away by the requirements.  I have already written about this so I will not repeat that.

In Psalm 21:7 there is a different perspective.  The Psalmist says that the king who trusts in the Lord will not be shaken.  The thing that struck me this time through is that it is through the lovingkindess of the Lord that the king, we are not shaken.

When you put these together I begin to see that only through trust in the Lord and through His lovingkindness am I able to approach the requirements in Psalm 15 and thus it is still through His lovingkindness that I am unshaken by this world.

We are totally, completely, and in all other ways dependent on Him even to follow His commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment