Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

So

Two years ago I sat down at my desk and banged out a couple of posts to start this blog.  Today, 735 posts later and two years into the effort it is probably a good time to take stock.
The blog has been going for two years today...  Why?  Thoughts at DTTB.
Since that Thursday afternoon, according to Google 19, 615 unique visitors from all but 10 countries in the world have visited this blog.  They have looked at 97,440 pages.  In terms of all the blogs in the world that is not all that impressive there are those that get that kind of traffic or more in a day.  But through this I have been able to help a lady in South Africa study her Bible more effectively and encourage a man in Russia in his ministry.

So I will keep on.  This is not really written for any other reason than obedience to Christ.  Galatians 1:10 describes that pretty clearly.

As this third year starts, I needed to remind myself of that and why I do this every day.  It made sense to share it with you as well.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment