Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Angry?

Psalm 80:4, the second half, has had me thinking all day.  I have a question for you.  What would make God angry at the prayer of His people?  I started to answer that by thinking through all that Israel had done to raise God’s ire.  Then I begin to wonder if the Church, God’s people, is doing the same thing now.
If you find yourself puzzled by a portion of Scripture, what do you do?  Thoughts at DTTB.
But the problem is, we are different than Israel.  We are covered by the blood of His Son.  Can we make God angry with our prayer now?  If we can what are the implications of that?

What do you think?  How do you support your thought from Scripture?

No comments:

Post a Comment