Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Perspective

Today I finished the initial prep for the workshop I am leading overseas later this month.  Initial in that I have got all the pieces put together and all of the Bible verses in the right language.  The rest of it still needs to be translated.  I had a friend who speaks the language come over to help me today but what I needed was beyond his ability.  He is looking for another to help.
Climbing mountains there is much that is out of one's control.  Thoughts at DTTB.
There is still a lot that needs to be done.  There are a lot of moving parts that have to align in order to have things go the way that I want them to go.  But I am learning that what I want to happen may not be what the Lord wants.  So I am learning to be content with all of these loose ends.  That is probably a good thing there is a great deal, like all of it, that is out of my control.  The materials may not be translated in time or properly.  Same with the 14 PowerPoint presentations.  The planes may be late, I might not figure the trains out, getting back will be fun with a 4 AM flight.  There is just a lot going on.

But I am at peace knowing that I am obeying what the Lord wants me to do.  I rest in the fact that He has promised that His word will not return empty.  If we have to do everything orally on a white board or flip charts, His Word will be honored.  That will be OK.

So there are still Mountains to climb.  But I am content with my guide and climbing partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment