Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Struggles?

Compared to what is going on the world today in terms of believers being persecuted, the struggles I face are not worth mentioning.  Most of mine deal with issues of convenience.  I spend three or four hours on the phone with my internet service provider to find out why my email is not working.  There are believers in other countries who are spending months trying to get phone service.  Years ago missionaries were fortunate to hear from home every year or so.
Most of the stuff that I view as a struggle - in the grand scheme - is not so much...
In an age and culture where we are so used to things working so well it is easy to forget what real struggles are.

No comments:

Post a Comment