Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lost in the Word

You ever lose track of time because you are so engaged with the Word of God?  A lady in our workshop reported this evening that last Thursday she was working on the assignment for tonight.  She started at 9 AM and after awhile realized she had been working for a couple of hours and it was 11 – only it was 12.  She was so focused on what she was seeing in the Word that the time flew by.
You ever get so absorbed in what you are seeing in the Word that you lose track of time?
That has happened to me on more occasions than I can count.  Just did.  I am working through Ephesians again and realized a few minutes ago that I had not written yet today.  To tell you the truth I wanted to keep working through Ephesians 3.

When you get lost in the Word – that is good study. Well, back to Ephesians...

No comments:

Post a Comment