- No time
- Not sure I have the right answer
- Not sure I have all the knowledge I need
- Not sure that the person will accept what I have to say.
- Ephesians 2:10 and Psalm 139 tells us that we are created specifically for a purpose. If that is true how is it that we do not have time?
- John 16:13, James 1:5, and Mark 13:11, tell us that the Spirit will lead us into all truth, that, if we ask, God will give us wisdom, and that when confronted with difficult situations we will be given the words to say.
- Hebrews 4:12 - 13, and Isaiah 55:11 tell us that the Word does what it is intended to and cannot be thwarted.
If all that is true if I am not sharing because of the stated reasons, then it is really because I have chosen not to trust that God is true to His Word.