Pages

Sign up to be notified of new blog post.

If you are not getting notifications of the blog posts by e-mail and would like to, click here. Make sure that you give us at least your first name.


I promise we will never give or sell your info to others.


You might also want to visit Entrusting Truth to find out more about what we do. My book and workbook Your Walk, their walk are available there as well as at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tired

I am really tired, fatigue has taken over.  What do you do in your walk with God when you are beat?  For me it is read a few verses and try to stay awake to pray.  It feels futile and forced.  There are times when I will stand in my office to work on a Bible Study or spend time with the Lord.  I have found that it is hard to fall asleep standing up.
What do you do when you are too tired to meet with God?
The problem is if I do not spend time with Him, even if the time is of poor quality, there is a hugely negative impact on my walk with God and my relationships with people.

What has been your experience?

2 comments:

  1. I will say that after I work a fifteen hour day at the co-op I work at it is very hard to find time. When I get off it just seems that I always have to much to do with taking care of my daughter and chores around the house it seems like a chore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have had those days as well, years of them. So how do you break through that?

      Delete